central locking problem

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
went out this morning and parked the car in town to find that my remote locking isnt working, opens perfectly but locking doesnt do anything, (battery isnt dead as it flashes) so thought i will just lock with the key for the time being, but dfor some reason thats only locking the drivers door and nothing else, so i have to manually lock the boot , drivers door and push the button down inside the car for passengers door. i.e all a pain in the arse tbh, anyone know what could be causing this, (its pretty icy here today could it just be all frozen up?

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
see i phoned my bro who is down in newcastle (the seat mechanic) but cant do much coz hes away xmas shopping, so he thinks it the door sensor thing that goes behind the key barrel, recognises if the doors r open and shut, just linked to the light inside, and funily enuf that light isnt goin out when the door is closed so it thinks the doors r still open and it wont lock "open" doors so i need a new one of these sensors, anyone just happen to have etka who can get me a part number?

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
i had this not long ago (or a very similar fault), used to lock the car, then try to deadlock it and the passenger door would unlock :censored:

took it to the stealer, they changed the latch and all has been good ever since

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.