Jan 24, 2015
Bolton
Thanks stepdey.

Do you have any pictures?

Plus is it a simple swop?

Cheers

Last edited:

Deleted member 98136

I believe you've got the same model ( SE ) as me, so you need to undo the fog light surround cover ( one screw ) then prise the cover off, its a bit of a tight fit so you'll have to give it a good tug, the cover is made from a quite sturdy plastic so don't worry too much about it breaking.
Then you'll find that there are three screws holding the fog light in place plus a spring fastening clip along the top edge of the light fitting which clips the light fitting to the bumper, prise that off using a small screwdriver or something that will fit in the U part of the clip.
The bulb holder is a baynet type fitting on the back of the fog light, once released the bulb holder has to be squeezed in to remove the bulb, once off I think its fairly obvious what bit you need to squeeze in to release the bulb.

The only tools you should need will be 20 and 25 Torx bits

Remember to test the bulbs by turning on the fog lights BEFORE you reassemble the the fog lights and their surrounds.

Best of luck

AdamC11

Jan 24, 2015
Bolton
Hi stepdey.

I have just tried to undo the front bolt and the t25 & t20 wont fit.

Can you please advise?

Cheers

Deleted member 98136

Hi again,

On mine the first one to remove the surround is a 20torx, the three others securing the fog light are 25torx.

I see you've already looked at post #8 of this thread which clearly shows whats involved, presume yours is exactly like post #8 ? :confused:

AdamC11

Jan 24, 2015
Bolton
Thanks for the replies. Was unsure on which size torx was for the front surround.

Will be fitting them at some point this week.

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
slowly but surely getting round to changing all lights to LED, these are next

i find it annoying that the fogs aren't as white as the main headlights almost never use them but when i do its just annoying to look at the sides and see yellowish light

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.