Cheapest insurance companies for MK2 Seat Leons

Morganator

Jul 10, 2020
Hi what's the cheapest insurance company for MK2 seat Leon's? I only have the ecotec model with no modifications. I'm happy to go independently away from comparison sites. My current insurance company has increased by £100 and that's the price I'm getting across the sites.

Used to be with sky insurance but don't think they exist now?

Thanks

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish.
If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back if you like.
Regards,
Dan.

Jun 3, 2021
Hastings have always been good to me and my Mk2.

Someone smashed into my car when it was parked outside my house at night and then drove away. Despite a repair bill of around £2000 and having to provide a courtesy car, Hastings didn't write it off and sorted it for me.

Reactions: GORDYDJ

GORDYDJ

Mar 9, 2024
Hastings have always been good to me and my Mk2.

Someone smashed into my car when it was parked outside my house at night and then drove away. Despite a repair bill of around £2000 and having to provide a courtesy car, Hastings didn't write it off and sorted it for me.
When I was doing comparisons for the mk2 I'm buying (and a few other cars). Hastings regularly came out top. And often miles ahead of the rest.

GORDYDJ

Mar 9, 2024
Got a quote from my current provider yesterday. Just over £1500 if you please :(. I don't think so. It makes £981 sound like a good deal.
Also discovered insurance companies make a killing if you ever had a policy cancelled no matter what the reason.
Ran a comparison with both options. With no restrictions, Santander £671. With restrictions, Hugh's £981. So whether it's because of genuine financial difficulties or blatant fraud. you're tarred with the same brush for life. And pay around £300 extra for the privilege.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members