Check out my new interior!!

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
they are going in a se tdi 110. Might get the black headlining.......do you know of anyone with one for sale?

heatfan8

Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
How will I be able to get the electrics working? will there be a loom in the car ready to go or what?

heatfan8

Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
I went to pick the interior up today.....roughly 120 miles there, and the drivers seat is horribly rubbed on the suede. Also, the middle seatbelt on the rear seat is broken, so Smivvy from this fine forum is selling me his full leather interior instead! Thank God for SCN'ers!!

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
the chance are you will need to change the plugs for the seat airbags and run a 12v supply to get the seats to operate, as i had a set of these in my facelift cupra before changing them to pole positions

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
Please remember to take the keys out the car and disconnect the car battery if not you will end up with a airbag warning light on the dash that need to be vagcom and worst a airbag can pop , so take care when mesing around with airbags

heatfan8

Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
yea i will do.......i actually forgot to disconnect the battery when i changed the glovebox and the light came on. i managed to re-set it on vagcom though!

jonesy118

Mar 8, 2009
Cheshire
Those ebay seats look sweet. Shame they weren't in great condition, especially after a 120 mile trip. I've got the full leather in my LC, first car I've had with leathers. Great seats if not a little slippy/slidey.

I'll be investing in a CG-Lock in the near future, to keep me planted :)

kenny-cupra

Sep 7, 2005
Renfrew
I know where there a set of these seats in better condition for sale , i sold them a guy with a bora , who them traded the bora in for a new car without having the chance of sitting on them

Kenny

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.