Choice of two tail lights to replace my Lexarse

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
The first set have an OEM look about them - which would be my choice as I really like the OEM look.

But taking into account the lights you currenty have I would of thought you'd get the second ones.

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
I didn't pick the lights Ive got on there mate, they came with the car and I don't really like them but haven't had the chance to change. I am swaying towards the first set too (they are also cheaper than the second which is a bonus), I definitely prefer the classier OEM look, but what do you reckon to all those chrome LEDs on the first set? I don't want it to look tacky. Will they stand out much dya reckon?

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
I prefer the first set. Much more OEM looking and suit the car. If they stand out a little too much you could always smoke them a bit. I don't think the second set match the car very well.

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
I didn't pick the lights Ive got on there mate, they came with the car and I don't really like them but haven't had the chance to change. I am swaying towards the first set too (they are also cheaper than the second which is a bonus), I definitely prefer the classier OEM look, but what do you reckon to all those chrome LEDs on the first set? I don't want it to look tacky. Will they stand out much dya reckon?

In that case mate. Ditch the existing ones and defo get the first set for the more classy OEM look.

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
The vote is unanimous lol, much appreciated

Willie I did consider stock but to be blunt they're abit boring imo lol I like the nice touch of the LED brake lights on the first set but nothing OTT.

Cheers for the suggestion dude :funk:

Last edited:

turbin

LEDR.jpg

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
iv gone for standard lights with led aftermarket bulbs, they light up quicker like the new audis or beemers,

its just the little things.

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
The eBay link is for a chrome set, the first set look darker in the picture you posted.

Where did you find the dark ones as I think they look really nice and could be tempted to a set myself!

I searched eBay but they are all chrome (apart from yours ;) )

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.