Choice of two tail lights to replace my Lexarse

kineticz

Forever moddin'
Jul 23, 2008
Shropshire
www.wepaintanypart.co.uk
I'm considering a change in lights like you from OEM that I have right now. Am actually watching your lights on Ebay funnily enough. I'd have gone for the 2nd 1's you have pictured above but was unsure about buying from Germany. Been told to take care with smoking lights aswell as you risk being pulled if your reflectors are compromised. I'm already over the top with points so can't take the risk!! Lol.

Good luck with the bidding if you plan to mate ;)

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
i got pulled sunday an the officer checked car over, i asked about lights an he said its letting light through an can see clearly so there ok. they took a few coats but let dry beetween them, had them off an back on in about 3 hours i used the savage spray. i havnt laqured them yet as i think will make it shiny,

dfullb

Apr 7, 2009
i got pulled sunday an the officer checked car over, i asked about lights an he said its letting light through an can see clearly so there ok. they took a few coats but let dry beetween them, had them off an back on in about 3 hours i used the savage spray. i havnt laqured them yet as i think will make it shiny,

Good Ole Meguiars Scratch X , Rubbed on & buffed off & then a usual coat of your polish will bring them up nice & shiny ;)

Dean

&rew

That's what she said
Nov 13, 2006
Ipswich, Suffolk
iv gone for standard lights with led aftermarket bulbs, they light up quicker like the new audis or beemers

Forgive the stupidity, but are those bulbs road legal? Halfrauds sell them but have a disclaimer on their website saying that they're only for off-road or show use? :think:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Yeah stock tinted look better in that photoshop.
I saw your auction from a few pounds upwards ;)
Bulbs came today, waiting on something else now ;)

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
LEDR.jpg

These are the best ones i have seen so far !
Which make are those ????

the rest really looks cheap and look like crap !!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members