Chris's Evo IX Thread

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Don't blame you at all bud, one of my biggest pet hates is people who don't care for others property, and the car park is where this gets noticed the most unfortunately.

I'll go to the far ends of the car park if needs be, still come out to find a car parked next to me though lol.

Always the way and usually in a heap of a car, sure they do it just to annoy people :censored:
Did come out to this at Asda the other day with a GTR parked next to me, didn't mind so much but i think he was just showing off lol

luke2702

Cupra K1
Aug 22, 2010
Bolton
Just been out in this "what a car" lovely drivng normal and unbelievable while on it.

May start looking for one myself Chris !!

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Few bits done on the car recently, firstly some new radiator stays, mine had started to rust so were looking a little worse for for wear

Also got a battery cover and heat shield so things look a little tidier

Spoiler has been sanded down and re-lacquered too, happy with the result, looks mega in person

Before

During

Finished - just needs a buff once it has hardened enough

Bought a carbon splitter for the front. I went for a Ralliart style one as i think they look a little meaner than the FQ360 style

Have also stripped down all the suspension this weekend and re-greased everything, as i had an annoying knock. All sorted now and feeling much better and no noise.

Next up is more carbon and some new wheels over the next couple of months :D

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
Done some mods to the car, was liking the look with the carbon splitter so got carbon side spats, skirt extensions and rear extensions, got all these fitted.

Then decided to order some new wheels, couple of days later these arrived

Got them fitted and did some more pics :)

Then today i got a delivery of Carbotech XP8 front pads and Godspeed grooved discs, next job is to fit

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
cars coming along nicely chris,the carbon bits were my favourite mods on mine
servicing wise-a reputable company once a year for a check up etc was fine for my car ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.