• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

40AM

Guest
Hey, Does anyone know why I have a clicking noise from the drivers side wheel and sometimes when turning left the ! symbol lights up on the dash with a loud beeping sound.
Anyone know what it is and how to fix it?
 
Hey, Does anyone know why I have a clicking noise from the drivers side wheel and sometimes when turning left the ! symbol lights up on the dash with a loud beeping sound.
Anyone know what it is and how to fix it?

Clicking sounds like ABS self adjustment, perhaps. Happens on mine if you pull away briskly, once per journey.

Beep sounds possibly like it could be low brake fluid level, or another braking related problem, you would have to check with vag-com but I'd personally start by checking fluid level.
 
I've tried vag-com and it didnt say anything about it, It only happens sometimes. but thanks for the tip
 
Cheers guys, I'll have to get it up on the ramps and have a look, Is it easy to fit the new abs sensor thing?
 
Thanks Chirs I'll have to give it a whirl on saturday cos i can see something going wrong Lol
 
After Checking out several things i found the brake fluid low. Once topped up the bleeping stopped and the clicking noise stopped. Hope this helps anyone else with a simialr problem