Clock and mileometer not visible

jonofthemalley

Hi guys/gals can you help me?
Started me motor today, to find no digital clock of mileometer, been searching the forums and not found a similar problem yet, apart for speedo not working, anybody got any ideas?

jonofthemalley

Thanks for the response, yes checked the fuses, nothing obviously blown. The fuses would have taken out dash lights and back lighting with it wouldn't it? unless you know otherwise? Any idea which fuse to pull to confirm that it is a fuse?

jonofthemalley

Ahh that is the problem, any idea which symbol relates to the dash bit and bobs. So I can one pull the right one? Any suggestions if that fails, as I'm not convinced it is a fuse, being a Seat cynic.

Last edited by a moderator:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I think there is a picture of a speedo/clock?
Not sure what else to suggest if that fails.

Not sure if the interior light/fag lighter is on the same fuse.

jonofthemalley

Thank you for your help lee, I'll have a play and post a reply as and when i figure it out.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
There are function tests in Vag-Com but to me it sounds like you've got a full on electrical fault in their somewhere that might need new clocks - especially if the speedo and tacho work. If the fuse were blown then nothing would work as its all electronic.

jonofthemalley

Yeah thanks S3 that's what's worrying me seems a bit final, can't imagine it to be something simple as everything else wouldn't work? Anyone got copies of the wiring diagram for 02 leon cupra, they can scan and send me?

jonofthemalley

SORTED!!!!!!!! Humble pie me thinks, Lee you were right, it was a fuse. I didn't even replace it, removed and refitted it, that fixed it, there are 2 fuses for the clocks one I assume is for the lights. Bloody Seats

Last edited by a moderator: