clutch/gearbox

marti03

hi all
I have a 1996 Alhambra it has had a recon gearbox fitted and a new clutch kit fitted the same time, it was alright for several weeks and then the bottom gearbox mount bolt sheered of, so i replaced this and the mount also.
But now the engine seems to judder when pulling away and when under pressure can anyone help me?

marti03

i replaced the gearbox/engine bolt and mount at the bottom of the gearbox middle. Is the roll restrictor the one under the battery tray would i need to get the gearbox removed again to replace this.

marti03

i clicked on the link but the page can't load the page any chance you can email or send a picture of it

marti03

i have managed to connect to the link and number 1 is the part of replaced and it still judders i am now wandering if its the clutch

marti03

Hi Fredt
I managed to get connected to the vagcat web site and number 1 is the part i replaced (roll restrictor) its new from main dealer and i also replaced the bolt. I am now wandering if i have a problem with the clutch itself or the way the recon gearbox was fitted?
I have looked under the car and i can't see any physical evidence why this is happening.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.