Coach causes alloy damage

sargey

Escaped mental patient
Aug 16, 2006
Weston-super-crapland
Went to a funeral last friday, parked on the side of a hill (church car park was full) girlfriends parents car infront, loads of other in front and behind.
Service finished, came out only to find a stuck coach! And whos car is it stuck next to? MINE. its was no more than an inch away from the bodywork

bit of manouvering from my carm front two cars moved, coach pulls away

After the burial i take a look at any damage to find this

DSC00418.jpg

Gave dakers bolphin a ring, sent em a fax of the invoice from when i bought the alloys and said that i bought them as a set and arent available individualy

went to see them on the monday and now they arent claiming responsibilty sayin that it was my fault and that i hit the bus:confused: but if i drove into the bus the marks would go with the direction of movement not straight across

any way so they are putting it through insurance and now i have to wait to hear from them. hopefully money for a new set of alloys or at least for a new one. otherwise ill have to pay for a re-furb because the idiot got stuck!

BAR STEWARDS

MK8

That looks horrible mate, your right about how its very clear the coach did the damage, not the other way round. If the tyre is torn beyond road worthy ness, dont forget to mention that aswell.

sargey

Escaped mental patient
Aug 16, 2006
Weston-super-crapland
i made sure i took it that day, dakers bolphin took some photos on monday but they are claiming that there is nothing on the coach that is that high as to cause that kind of damage. so i have to wait from their insurance who are going to be bar stewards as they wont want to pay

good thing i have my girlfriends whole family as witnesses which will make my case stronger.

i keep wanting to wash the wheel but that might make it look better

lard44

Watching C beams...
Apr 30, 2007
Braintree, Essex
Good luck trying to get that sorted - a shocking conclusion to what must have been a pretty sad day all round.

It never rains, but it pours!

sargey

Escaped mental patient
Aug 16, 2006
Weston-super-crapland
i wasnt going to bin it at all, at least one new alloy from insurance would suit me then get the other re-furbed, then id have a spare in the booot

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.