Coast to Coast? 10 or 12 inch screen?

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Collected my VZ2, it has the larger screen size and coast to coast rear light but is missing the dynamic indicators šŸ˜¢
Let's see what I get then - not even been given a build slot yet so will be well into next year by the time I find out...

Get some photos on please - I've only seen one in the flesh so the more photos I see the better!!

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I would take coast to coast over dynamic indicators if I had to pick, but I do admit they do look cool.
I would too. Iā€™ve always thought dynamic indicators are a bit gimmicky - I prefer ā€˜normalā€™ flashing indicators.

Vinny2102

Jun 14, 2022
What happens if you get rear ended and you have coast to coast and dynamics? Does it come back from repair shop looking half finished?

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
What happens if you get rear ended and you have coast to coast and dynamics? Does it come back from repair shop looking half finished?
That's an interesting question, the idea of insurance is to put the car back to pre-accident condition but if the electronics aren't damaged there should be no issue (where are the controlling electronics?). If the only alternative was to repair without welcome/dynamic can you insist on a rectification back to pre-accident at a later date when parts become available?

axeriano

Dec 5, 2022
Latvia
Official statement from my dealer in Latvia, Coast to Coast is for every Leon, no more dynamic lights, "welcome illumination" was never available for Leon (at least in Latvia), only Formentor.

axeriano

Dec 5, 2022
Latvia
Do you have any picture of how the larger screen looks on the dash
1000005229.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: adrianator

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
It does also have the welcome illumination lights. Though it didnt come with car mats!
Dealer has probably kept them - maybe to sell them on to someone else. If I were you, Iā€™d be contacting the dealer and asking for them back.

Reactions: Richiepoos
Oct 13, 2022
That's bad as the mats are standard spec.
I thought so to. After confronting the dealership, they actually responded with the car mats are on back order and will take 6 weeks.

After looking at how much Cupra Official ones cost, I am not paying out for car mats.

Did you get the Premium mats?

Last edited:

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I thought so to. After confronting the dealership, they actually responded with the car mats are on back order and will take 6 weeks.

@northE - itā€™s disappointing the dealer didnā€™t tell you this when you took delivery of your car rather than you having to chase up the dealer - IMHO, poor service from a Cupra dealer when the brand has aspirations to be recognised as a premium brand.

Maybe itā€™s just my suspicious nature but as the carpet mats are standard, then they should have been put in the car on the factory production line when it was built. If your car arrived without them, then youā€™d expect some other forum members cars to also be missing their mats and I canā€™t recall reading of any cases on the forum.

So that does suggest to my suspicious mind that thereā€™s a chance the dealer removed them and they either misplaced them, sold them or used them in another car šŸ¤”.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members