Coilovers/Springs

neath_jmj

Mar 1, 2006
South Wales
Right where is the best place & resonable place to get suspion for my mk3 t reg ibiza??????

Are there any other cars that run the same suspion i.e. mk2 golf?????

Any help would be great cheers!

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
your best off buying coilovers, id say... not talking from experience tho. Look in the sponsors section of the website, and search their sites, awesome GTI are a good place and FK coilovers seem to be very popular, although theres a few new sponsors and they may be able to beat these prices!? i dont know

how helpful was i just then :D

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127

Mk2 Pre-Face-lift
93 K
94 L
95 M
96 N

Mk2 Facelift (bumpers, etc)
97 P
98 S
99 T
00 V (upto Sep 00)

Mk3
00 V (After Sep 00)
01 X
02 Y

depends how much money your willing to spend on your coilovers as to what ones you can get and where from.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
actually v was also mk2 as well:p

If we were to get really anal than we could mention the little know fact that the mk3 Ibiza (99-02) isn't actually a mk3, it is in fact a facelift facelift mk2 Ibiza. That is also why some people with mk3 and mk4s have troubles when they go to the dealer, asking for parts for their mk3s/mk4s. Because in some countries the mk3 is still counted as a mk2, and a mk4 is a mk3.

Confusing:blink:

:D

Mig

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
If we were to get really anal than we could mention the little know fact that the mk3 Ibiza (99-02) isn't actually a mk3, it is in fact a facelift facelift mk2 Ibiza. That is also why some people with mk3 and mk4s have troubles when they go to the dealer, asking for parts for their mk3s/mk4s. Because in some countries the mk3 is still counted as a mk2, and a mk4 is a mk3.

Confusing:blink:

:D

Mig

lol thats a good point, i was talking from a style point of view although i do beleive there were other big changes

such as the 1.4 mk3 being 16v, sports edition obviously being a 1.8t not a 2.0 engine and i am not sure on the diesels

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise