• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

Cold air feed

sick2death

Dec 3, 2009
SY11
I fitted my induction kit a few weeks ago, but being in a rush, never put the cold air feed in.

I was playing around with it last night, trying to decide where to put it... does anyone have any recommendations/pics?

ive seen it going to the foglight which would be ideal, but from reading seems only possible with FMIC fitted - which I dont.

marv_n69

Standard'ish Cupra R 225
Jul 30, 2009
Hiya mate, im in the exact same boat. Induction kit fitted with standard cold air feed ;-( i want a nice big chunky one but cant run it from fog light as i am using the STD intercoolers ;-(

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
There's plenty of space around the battery area, so why not make some brackets and relocate the battery over a bit, allowing plenty of room for a bigger feed to get between the battery and headlight

I managed to get a set of brackets with a cold air scoop from FEEL on here a couple of years ago, but i'm not sure he still does them....try posting in the "wanted" section and you might get lucky :)

NottsLCR

May 14, 2008
Nottingham
I removed the foglight and ran it from there with standard intercoolers and fitted no problem. Think i had 80 mm ducting and worked well.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise