Connects2 Aux input

Jonny_Paul

Manicmotors.net
I've just got one of these and fitted it to my leon, bascially connects to the CD changer wiring, I got its so i could use the walkman on my Sony Ericsson W850i through my car speakers, and I'm really iimpressed with it, if anyone has an MP3 player or the likes i definately would reccomend this setup.

Also the benefit of using this and my phone it allows me to use it a handsfree kit! overall very impressed!!!

STPCG

Enzo Ferrari next :-)
Nov 10, 2006
Lincolnshire
How much did you get it for mate? was it easy to install? want to do the same thing but need to take the plunge.

fr.gif
2005 FR+ in Black Magic

STPCG

Enzo Ferrari next :-)
Nov 10, 2006
Lincolnshire
Nice one, I haven't got a hard wired CD as it's the single CD, without the Multichanger, but I don't think the cable is that much so I will have a go.

Thanks mate ;)

fr.gif
2005 FR+ in Black Magic

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
is this the same one as you can use on a mk3 ibiza cupra? i see that the dension's are having problems, do these allow you to change tracks on the ipod by using the standard stereo?

I'm sure they make one for the Ibiza as well but they're specific to a given head unit.

All the Connects2 does is convert the changer input to your HU into an aux in. You don't get control of the iPod from your HU so you'd still need to mount the iPod on your dash somewhere handy.

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
sorry to re open this thread but going to get a connect2 shortly. I have the standard single cd seat headunit...... do i need the connect2 pre wired one ? any idea on part number so i get the right one .

thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.