RubenD
Guest
Hi all!
I finally hooked up my CC stalk to the ECU and to pin 2 of the headlight switch as stated in this topic: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2773974 (Post 32).
My Seat Cordoba Cupra has the AQX motor with electronic throtle. I activated the CC funcion with VAG-com.
I do, however, can't get the system to work. So I started VAG-Com again to see if everything worked properly.
I went to: Engine - Measure blocks - group 066. I got the image you can see below.
The second column is for the clutchpedal and brake pedal. The 4th and last column is for the CC stalk.
The 4th column: All buttons on the CC stalk work, when the CC is ON a 1 digit appears so do other digits flip to 1 when for example the set of reset button is activated.
The 2nd column: The right 2 digits are for the brake pedal. When the brake pedal is activated the right digit flips to 1. When the pedal is bottomed out the second digit also flips to 1.
How ever, the clutch pedal already stood on 10 as can be seen above. When the pedal is pressed in lightly the digits jump to 11. When the clutch pedal is bottomed out the first 1 stays 1.
Now I suppose the clutch pedal switch is broken, as it should display 00 when the pedal is in rest position. Can anyone confirm this?
On an other forum I was told the AQX ecu doens't support CC, I (at the moment) don't believe this as everybody and their mom can build in CC on their Cupra...
Can anyone tell me the "thruth"?
I finally hooked up my CC stalk to the ECU and to pin 2 of the headlight switch as stated in this topic: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2773974 (Post 32).
My Seat Cordoba Cupra has the AQX motor with electronic throtle. I activated the CC funcion with VAG-com.
I do, however, can't get the system to work. So I started VAG-Com again to see if everything worked properly.
I went to: Engine - Measure blocks - group 066. I got the image you can see below.
The second column is for the clutchpedal and brake pedal. The 4th and last column is for the CC stalk.
The 4th column: All buttons on the CC stalk work, when the CC is ON a 1 digit appears so do other digits flip to 1 when for example the set of reset button is activated.
The 2nd column: The right 2 digits are for the brake pedal. When the brake pedal is activated the right digit flips to 1. When the pedal is bottomed out the second digit also flips to 1.
How ever, the clutch pedal already stood on 10 as can be seen above. When the pedal is pressed in lightly the digits jump to 11. When the clutch pedal is bottomed out the first 1 stays 1.
Now I suppose the clutch pedal switch is broken, as it should display 00 when the pedal is in rest position. Can anyone confirm this?
On an other forum I was told the AQX ecu doens't support CC, I (at the moment) don't believe this as everybody and their mom can build in CC on their Cupra...
Can anyone tell me the "thruth"?
Last edited by a moderator: