couple of problems, need some advice!!

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
hi guys i have a w8 light in the car (running led bulbs) and just recently started to notice that when doors open its not (always) coming on as its meant to any ideas??, also when im in my car the door lock switch if i press that its locks both drivers and passenger door but instantly passenger side unlocks so i cant lock both doors without doing so with the key which is kinda dodgy if i wanna be locked away from any dodgy roads or places, ideas also??

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
sounds like the door switch is going down making the car think either the door is open or closed

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
My passenger side door unlocks itself after I press the door lock switch. I think I messed it up when I fitted my courtesy lights :( I've also disabled the anti hijack function by mistake.. oh and both doors unlock from pressing the key fob once

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
anythin we can do, i dont like knowing i cant lock the doors, i work in a pub and sometimes lock the doors if there are some dodgy folk about or drunks as they'll try anything and not much use if they can just open my passenger door instead. surely cant be a big [roblem to fix as they worked fine a few months ago.

red_october

My car has this problem too, but I found that when the passenger door unlocks itself after pressing the drivers lock button, if I press unlock and then lock straight after both doors will lock and stay locked.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.