Couple of questions

No_LiMiT

Rims color.
I got standard 18" cupra wheels in grey/silver whatever you call it. I was thinking about painting them black, or maybe some other nice color. So if anyone got black on black(or something else that looks great) picture please share.

Interior.
Are there any visual upgrades? Or something I can do to make inside looks better. Plastic inside and color of it looks kinda cheap.

Back seats.
Does anyone knows aproximate price for backseats for cupra? All parts, from the bottom metal stuff etc.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
Get the wheels painted orange ;) be different

This looks funky, found them yesterday when i was getting my alignment done almost a perfect match to the colour of my car

IMG_0881.jpg

No_LiMiT

Back seats cost over 1k... lovely.
I'll probably fit ones from normal leon. Do ones from Golf(gti) maybe fit?

No_LiMiT

^ bingo, sort of. It was imported from Denmark(bought in Sweden).

It was both cheaper and easier on tax and all that stuff.

But now I got it and I need them lol, oh well. Also gotta change tires, got winter ones, and are for extra load... GG for not checking them for half of year lol

Last edited by a moderator:

No_LiMiT

My tires are called ICEBEAR! (model at least xD)
No snow here ever tho heh.

Anyway here's leon with black on black, not cupra since theres no red caliper but still:

%21%21q1%29DNQBW0%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CsEjlLltsWbBKqlzkMED%21%7E%7E_27.JPG

%21%21q1%29DOQBW0%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl3iGJBKqlzkO22Q%7E%7E_27.JPG

%21%21q1%29DRwBW0%7E$%28KGrHgoH-EEEjlLl%29LvtBKqlzkbYUg%7E%7E_27.JPG

And here's one like mine:
0171676100001.jpg

They do look kinda good but I still feel there's something missing that would look way better hmm. Maybe add touch of red somehow.. gonna fool around with photoshop and will post result later :p