Crezzy's Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTi 16v THE END, CRANK gone

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
done a few more bits today,
fitted my alloy strut brace,
fitted the gauges properly and all working now,
started refurbing calipers which included new seals and boots.. new discs and pads all round too, sprayed them up so are now looking clean, i chose a subtle gun metal grey as i dont believe in red calipers unless there brembo! haha

also tried to sort my suspension out but there is going to be some modifactions to it, hopefully they should work ok and most of all safely

tried to plumb in my alloy catch tank but dont really no wherews best to plumb it from. any ideas?

pictures tommorow

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
Crezz the motor is looking to damn nice, lots of attention to detail.

Tell me quickly, is it possible for you to check on the samco hose box what the part no was for the kit?

As this is the Pic i got from samco head office, but just want to make sure if it is everything i need for my abf.

yeah same part number

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
brakes are now fitted, just need bedding in. so it was new discs and pads all round, new rear wheel bearings, sand blasted and cleaned up abs rings, new caliper seals and boots. should have half decent stopping power now, (well once bedding in)

unfortuntly didnt fit my braided brake lines. so maybe up for sale very shortly. pm me if interested

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
so here are a few pics as now its all done, wouldnt of been able to do it without the old man! :D

subtle colour choice :whistle:

EPSN0382.jpg

strut brace

14082008183.jpg

14082008184.jpg

quick wash

14082008185.jpg

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
lol they do look kind of nice like that tho,dont take offence mate that boot lock looks hidious!can you not get rid and a cordoba reflector strip with the handle built in under neith?
your paint still looks nice considering how long its been off the road!

GrizzlyUK

Yea... worth it tho! your car is looking really nice mate.
Turbo next?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers mate, dont think i will turbo it, havent got the money, and if i were to off should of decided to do it earlier so i could of beefed up the internals for it, no point putting pressure on the new bits now

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
o dear thats not good but look at it this way,if you still got it in 10 years time you can do it all again lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.