CUP (Combined USB/AUX-in Port) Now Standard On ALL models but!!?....

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
I ordered my Leon S emocion exactly 4 weeks ago and paid extra for the CUP (Combined USB/AUX-in Port) upgrade. But now ive noticed its standard on all models? Should I be entitled to a refund? I will contact the dealer about this however.. What do you think?

Cheers
Rich

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Hi, where did you notice its standard on all models. According to the facelift brochure I have, the Combined USB/AUX-in Port on the "S", "Ecomotive S" & "S Emocion" is optional, all other models standard.

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
Hi. Yes on my paper brochure its standard from SE but ive noticed online on the SEAT site under 'spec & prices' - 'Safety & Security' its even on S and S Emocion. I first noticed it when it was no longer an upgrade option so then investigated further and checked out the spec. It was the same as the brochure but has recently changed

Last edited:

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
if you bought a new build house 4 weeks ago.... would you expect the developer to refund the drop in value?

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
Yes but ST22B.. would my car have come with the upgrade anyway, had I not ordered it?? Its not been built yet. This means ive paid an uneccessary £100 but yes I guess it could be argued based on the deal agreed at the time of purchase.

Last edited:

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Yes but ST22B.. would my car have come with the upgrade anyway, had I not ordered it?? Its not been built yet. This means ive paid an uneccessary £100 but yes I guess it could be argued based on the deal agreed at the time of purchase.

if it hasnt been built yet cancel the option and let us all know what you end up with when it arrives. you should be ok unless theres one floating around in stock to your spec.

matt_s

4 8 15 16 23 42
Dec 23, 2004
Thing is if they change the standard spec sp spme stuff becomes and option between the car being ordered and delivered they woouldn't want to replace the missing bits.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
from the most current brochure (and every other brochure ive seen!)

seat is committd to a policy of continuous product developement and reserves the right to make changes to spec, colour, and prices without notice. the information in this brochure can therefore be given as guidance only...

rich146

Sep 27, 2009
Berkshire
www.reverbnation.com
Just spoke to the dealer and he is almost certain that my car comes with it as standard by the time its built so will not expect me to pay for this option if this is the case. We will see but looking positive!
Will keep you updated.
Its worth being on the ball and keeping an eye on changes, especially if you have gone for a number of optional extras. Cheers

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Just spoke to the dealer and he is almost certain that my car comes with it as standard by the time its built so will not expect me to pay for this option if this is the case. We will see but looking positive!
Will keep you updated.
Its worth being on the ball and keeping an eye on changes, especially if you have gone for a number of optional extras. Cheers

Good result at the moment.

benjaboab

Cup

Just bought a Leon S Emocion and was surprised to find the CUP as standard kit, not mentioned in brochure or online.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.