Cupra 290, anyone?

spikeweb

Jun 16, 2015
Pilsen, Czech Rep.
When we have our cars we can make some meeting :))
They selling Seats a lot so they reach the limit in spring so they aren't have to worry about sales...that was your case I think...here in Pilsen I've "friend" so it was easier.
I've no eta on delivery yet because I ordered in time that any dealer could tell any date...my estimate is 1Q 2016
Pirineos grey,winter packet,fulllink,sensors front-back,3+warranty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Agreed, it will be a rare sight. I am daily driving through the city and havent seen a single cupra yet. There are plenty of bentley, lamborghini or ferrari but no seat leon cupra.
Nice! A was thinking about the piri grey color also but went dynamic grey at the end. Had three grey cars and needed a change :D
will send you a private message so we dont bother others by talking about traffic in prague :D

nf2029

Aug 28, 2015
I live in West London, driving in town most days and have yet to see a Leon Cupra of any body style. My housemate has a 5 door FR. The ST's also seem to be quite rare. The only ones I have seen are dark blue ones with British Gas written on the side. I do however see loads of S3's and Golf R's so think my ST Cupra will be quite rare in these parts be it a 280 or 290... Whatever turns up.

Joker

Apr 9, 2015
Prague
Musli and spikeweb - if you will arrange a meeting with yours Cupra, I would like to be invited too. I am from Prague and I took my Cupra 280 from dealer just few days ago and I also want to share my experience with this (so far) superb car.

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Lucky you joker, wish i had my car already also :D youre invited of course, we just need two more cars. When have u ordered yours and what version? Feel free to drop me an email so we dont spam this 290 topic by something else.

Joker

Apr 9, 2015
Prague
Lucky you joker, wish i had my car already also :D youre invited of course, we just need two more cars. When have u ordered yours and what version? Feel free to drop me an email so we dont spam this 290 topic by something else.

I found a new stock one in pirineos grey, with winter packet and front / rear parking sensors for just 670.000,- CZK with VAT (24.800,- EUR), so i took it after few days of thinking (maybe just hours :). I will send you email in private message.

Snah

Jul 7, 2014
Netherlands
This is how the 290 badge looks (pic taken at the IAA):

huJsiqJ.jpg
[/IMG]

grupper

Sep 26, 2015
Hi all, i´ve ordered mine cupra 290 few days ago. And can´t wait until spring to get it :)
Spikeweb - I´m also from Pilsen and hope we should meat each other, as we gat ours Seats ;-)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
The exahust will look the same it uses the same tips, just its the Golf R system underneath rather than the GTI one.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise