Cupra 290

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and not an expert in english language so please excuse my clumsy post. After being a long fan of the BMW cars and trying the new 3rd class I decided its time to look elsewhere. I was really surprised how good and fan to drive is the new Cupra ST (needs family car) and booked it month ago. Yesterday I had another test drive and they`ve told me the Cupra 280 is no longer available and will be replaced by Cupra 290. You cant even order the Cupra in Czech now because of this change. They had no other details just that the car will be approx. 250GBP more expensive and obviously should have 10 more horsepower which the 280 has anyway. Does any of you please know if there will be some other difference in these versions?

Thanks

musli

Aug 12, 2015
Czech Republic, Prague
Thanks, havent noticed those comments about 290. Seems like not much is confirmed at the moment except the 280 - 290 name change so no reason to put 280 order on hold/change to 290. Actually the dealer showed me letter from Seat saying the 290 version to be available here (Czech) no earlier then June 2016.