yeah i would keep to the standard width if the TCS system works but it dont... i cant put any power down till 3rd gear and its annoyin me as i cant have a play when i want to
I agree Rich....would there be any problems using 215s on the front and 205s on the back? I wouldn't think it would mess up the wheel sensors as they are the same diameter.
I agree Rich....would there be any problems using 215s on the front and 205s on the back? I wouldn't think it would mess up the wheel sensors as they are the same diameter.
i wouldt of thought there would be any problems in that but i might even goto 215's on the rear to when they get shot to see if i can help the light rear end a little? going for a rear arb when i can tho to help this to
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.