Cupra Connect worth it?

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I never bothered with it when I collected my car from dealer, got him to switch it all off. Car goes great without it, mind you I also can't be bothered with Facebook, Twitter etc so depends what kind of person you are.

Railwayman

Jun 13, 2022
Lancashire
I did set it up initially however, I’ve not renewed it as I didn’t think it was value for money. To be fair, I don’t use Facebook, twitter etc either

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
If I had a petrol only then I probably wouldn't bother, but if you're within the first free year why not give it a try there's nothing to lose. Mines an eHybrid so I've paid to continue the app into the second year. For me it works great for programming the charging, heating/cooling, demisting and destinations. I could do without but I'm an idle sod ;)

Reactions: Tell and Kingskullz

Cupra_Girl222

Nov 10, 2022
I've only just got my cupra so I've over 11 months free left to use it and so far I think it's great I would be happy to pay for it when it's time to renew. I do wish it wasn't as pricey though.

Reactions: oldgitdave

Cupra_Girl222

Nov 10, 2022
Is yours the hybrid or petrol version?
I haven't had to put Adblue in my car yet but as its diesel I will have to. So when I need Adblue be handy to have the warning on app and on the dash. Automatically will contact garage for service .. My last car had nothing flash in it so its a change. I do love the 12 inch infotainment screen and I couldn't imagine looking at that next year and only getting some of the features and not everything on it! Can see all my stats which I like on the app, I've a long commute so i like checking the app for vehicle health and doors locked etc when away from car. Voice control is handy and I use android auto. Spotify and waze etc .. the nav system seems good gives warnings for roadworks ahead etc ... of course I've just gotten the car so I don't know what is standard and will continue to work if the cupra connect is not renewed. It seems the perfect package after using it for a few weeks. I would use it alot (few hours a day) so for me it's important to have it, it depends on your driving duration I think.

Last edited:

Tell

Staff member
I haven't had to put Adblue in my car yet but as its diesel I will have to. So when I need Adblue be handy to have the warning on app and on the dash. Automatically will contact garage for service .. My last car had nothing flash in it so its a change. I do love the 12 inch infotainment screen and I couldn't imagine looking at that next year and only getting some of the features and not everything on it! Can see all my stats which I like on the app, I've a long commute so i like checking the app for vehicle health and doors locked etc when away from car. Voice control is handy and I use android auto. Spotify and waze etc .. the nav system seems good gives warnings for roadworks ahead etc ... of course I've just gotten the car so I don't know what is standard and will continue to work if the cupra connect is not renewed. It seems the perfect package after using it for a few weeks. I would use it alot (few hours a day) so for me it's important to have it, it depends on your driving duration I think.
If it's like the Ateca diesel on Adblue it gives you plenty of warning when you need to top it up. About 1,200 miles or so. A nag warning when you turn on the ignition. I use lorry adblue pumps or car adblue pumps. All large motorway service stations have adblue on the pumps. You have to walk about an eye ball where they are. Keep a bottle water to give the filler cap a wash down so no adblue on the paint work. Lorry pumps often ask for your credit card before turning the pumps on. You get use to the procedure they use.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.