CUPRA Formentor Build date and delivery tracker

nielsstrychi

Waiting form September on a cupra formentor hybrid
Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
Anyone that has taken delivery of a hybrid yet? Rumours are they stopped producing them till 2023/2024 :-(

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Anyone that has taken delivery of a hybrid yet? Rumours are they stopped producing them till 2023/2024 :-(
In the Netherlands you can follow the deliveries for every brand, model, engine... When I check the data from this year, I see 39 registrations for the Formentor Hybrid since 1th april. In whole 2022 it is 53, so I should think production is restarting for hybrids, or they have very slow deliveries and these are all produced end of 2021.

Franky

Mar 4, 2022
@OneLeggedIdiot please elaborate? where can i find this data? i also ordered a formentor and i'm from NL.

edit: i just found out that you can check the data from RDW. which website do you use ? feel free to send a DM.

Last edited:

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Ook hier https://www.kentekenradar.nl/registraties-hybride/ vind je de cijfers. Zelf ben ik voorstander van de cijfers van het RDW. Ben wel Belg, maar gebruik de cijfers om in de gaten te houden of de wagens nog ergens geleverd worden, en enkel NL heeft zo'n duidelijke cijfers.

Reactions: nielsstrychi

nielsstrychi

Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
Looks like they have no problem delivering a Cupra Born ? 188 in April, but almost no Formentors.

Also it looks like the hybrids are also categorized in the petrol tab so its not realy clear if the hybrids are still being produced?

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Looks like they have no problem delivering a Cupra Born ? 188 in April, but almost no Formentors.

Also it looks like the hybrids are also categorized in the petrol tab so its not realy clear if the hybrids are still being produced?
It is indeed not clear if still being produced, but you see a raise of deliveries. So that can be possitive. But you can't see how many are ordered, how long delivery time was etc...

Nickfurnell

Jul 23, 2021
Is there a link available anywhere for tracking for UK orders? I've not bothered looking for a while, but now that cars appear to be getting built and delivered - it's worth another look.

OneLeggedIdiot

Apr 27, 2022
Is there a link available anywhere for tracking for UK orders? I've not bothered looking for a while, but now that cars appear to be getting built and delivered - it's worth another look.
As far as I know, only the Netherlands have such a detailed tables and tracking system. I'm from Belgium, we only get our data 2 months later and only specified on brand. The details like the netherlands I can not find for any other country. On this link, I understand UK is working to make same tables and data as the Netherlands.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
How long *usually* is it from build week to delivery? Mine is apparently being build this week (or that's what I was told a month or so ago) so just wondering when I can expect to be picking up.

Unfortunately, I'm really not looking forward to it though. Having had a C300d prior to this, and an A4 before that, both of which were fantastic in terms of infotainment system reliability, the sheer number of posts on here about the raft of glitches, bugs and issues, even on the latest SW versions, is making me pretty apprehensive. :(

nielsstrychi

Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
How long *usually* is it from build week to delivery? Mine is apparently being build this week (or that's what I was told a month or so ago) so just wondering when I can expect to be picking up.

Unfortunately, I'm really not looking forward to it though. Having had a C300d prior to this, and an A4 before that, both of which were fantastic in terms of infotainment system reliability, the sheer number of posts on here about the raft of glitches, bugs and issues, even on the latest SW versions, is making me pretty apprehensive. :(
They told me it was build in march. and sit a month on the parking at the factory, I yesterday got comfirmed it being shipped and maybe its on the aquarius ace that is in port of Barcelona now.

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex

My Leon was built WC 14/3, actually was on the 17/3, picked it up 28/4

But think its around 4-5 weeks on average.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: NeilIsHere

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
My Leon was built WC 14/3, actually was on the 17/3, picked it up 28/4

But think its around 4-5 weeks on average.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Thanks, a bit longer than I had hoped, but it is what it is I guess.

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
sorry had to restore the spreadsheet someone have deleted half the data for so there was nothing for 2021 ,
i hope all the data is all there

Sehanine

Dec 18, 2021
sorry had to restore the spreadsheet someone have deleted half the data for so there was nothing for 2021 ,
i hope all the data is all there
I just looked and most is missing. Only the V2 models showing. I picked up my Cammo green VZ2 yesterday. Really nice motor :love:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.