CUPRA Formentor Build date and delivery tracker

Bannanaboi

Mar 29, 2022
Ordered a V2 1.5 DSG in desire red, no other options, on 11/2/22. Was advised to expect delivery in May 2022. I seem dubious that's it a bit earlier than expected but maybe because the car has no extras added it doesn't have to wait for so many chips? Fingers crossed I can get it as early as that's when my current lease ends.
It's finally here looks great in the summer sunshine. Did a quick 40 mile trip and it drives great.

Attachments

• IMG_20220804_113115~2.jpg
    IMG_20220804_113115~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_20220804_113124~2.jpg
    IMG_20220804_113124~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 247

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
Formentor Ordering Timeline

i have added the link to the spredsheet here as the main link in on Page One as not much has gone on since middle July

Below is a picture of the current split as it stands it is on Tab 2 of the spreadsheet but it keeps reformatting the Colours

colour Split

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeyh22

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Just been into the spreadsheet to update my entry as I’ve got a delivery date now but it looks like my entry has been deleted .

CHARCAR

May 5, 2022
I have ordered through motorfinity and chased last week as i ordered in May and was told approx October, been told it will be put into build this week (wk 39). However i need to sell my current car , does anyone know how long it should take to be built and arrive ? Not very good at updating me so far.

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
I have ordered through motorfinity and chased last week as i ordered in May and was told approx October, been told it will be put into build this week (wk 39). However i need to sell my current car , does anyone know how long it should take to be built and arrive ? Not very good at updating me so far.
It depends on the model you’ve ordered I guess, but I ordered my Formentor 1.5 v2 dsg on the 8th June with Motorfinity and I believe it was in the country a couple of weeks ago. It’s being delivered to me tomorrow 😀. I’ve had to chase them to find out where it was up to.

CHARCAR

May 5, 2022
It depends on the model you’ve ordered I guess, but I ordered my Formentor 1.5 v2 dsg on the 8th June with Motorfinity and I believe it was in the country a couple of weeks ago. It’s being delivered to me tomorrow 😀. I’ve had to chase them to find out where it was up to.
Thanks, ordered exact same model in graphene grey but on 03rd May!, really don't know how they work out delivery dates haha. hopefully within a month, when was your build week? hope you enjoy, i can't wait any longer :ROFLMAO:

Mikeyh22

Oct 18, 2014
Bolton
Thanks, ordered exact same model in graphene grey but on 03rd May!, really don't know how they work out delivery dates haha. hopefully within a month, when was your build week? hope you enjoy, i can't wait any longer :ROFLMAO:
I never got told a build week. I was told the delivery team would be in touch about 6 weeks after order. I didn’t hear anything so chased it up and was told it was built and awaiting shipping, so I guess it was built about mid July sometime. I wasn’t too fussed as I wanted it after August and it’s worked out that way!

BillEarlie

Oct 13, 2022
I ordered a VZ2 Hybrid in October 2021 and have been pushed back in delivery until March 2023. Not sure if its Cupra or Leaseplan that's messing me about, but seriously considering cancelling. Very poor service before I've even received the car. I am now on delivery date 8.

Reactions: El Dingo

Spivvy

Nov 21, 2021
UK
hi if you put a filter on the spreadsheet can you remove it after you finish as it looked like there was no data in there

Nov 12, 2022
Hi,
Ordered my V2 through a finance company and been told it's built (week 12th of September) but it is awaiting release from the factory. Anyone know when I could expect it.

Rockyfuzzball

Aug 15, 2022
Hi, I ordered a 1.5 V2 mid July, through motorfinity, it was delivered on Friday. Interestingly it came with a black headlining, which I was more than happy with, as I was expecting grey.

Bamb69

Dec 6, 2022
Hi, ordered a V2 190 automatic 4WD middle of June, confirmed built week 42 and waiting parts but no update on actual delivery yet.

CHARCAR

May 5, 2022
Hi, I ordered a 1.5 V2 mid July, through motorfinity, it was delivered on Friday. Interestingly it came with a black headlining, which I was more than happy with, as I was expecting grey.
Mid July? i ordered through them 2nd May and all i have got from them is that my car is stuck in build since build week 39 in late September, would love to know how orders placed months after get delivered so quickly haha, i did go for DSG box so not sure if that's why.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members