CUPRA Formentor Build date and delivery tracker

CHARCAR

May 5, 2022
Can I have example of what you guys mean on vin? I have received mine on Monday and confused if it’s 23 as it was built week 41 2022
Hey so been researching online ,its the 10th digit of the vin that shows model year, if it is P then its 2023 model year or if its N then its 2022

Feb 22, 2023
hi thought i would try to keep a spreadsheet of what is happening on ordering so people can see actually order times against receipt
i am not sure if it will work can someone test it
and do people want it i can change it or remove things
if it doesn'r work i can just delete it
i have changed the link to be editable now

Formentor Ordering Timeline
Very useful, as I haven't been able to get an estimated delivery date. I placed my order 02/09/2022.

Brewie

Nov 15, 2014
North Herts
Hi everyone
I ordered my VZ2 310 a couple of weeks ago (UK) and was wondering how long it should take to get a build date?

ScoobyD00

Dec 19, 2022
UK
Hi everyone
I ordered my VZ2 310 a couple of weeks ago (UK) and was wondering how long it should take to get a build date?
Have you ordered from a dealer? As there are quite a few available from stock currently at the UK port, no matt colours available though
I ordered a few days ago from stock and should be here in a few weeks

Brewie

Nov 15, 2014
North Herts
Have you ordered from a dealer? As there are quite a few available from stock currently at the UK port, no matt colours available though
I ordered a few days ago from stock and should be here in a few weeks
Thanks,that's good to know.
I did order through a special scheme and added the Beats audio, so will probably have to wait for the factory order.

CHARCAR

May 5, 2022
After 10 long months, finally received my v2 this morning! loving it so far, no car mats however, apparently to be sent later on

Attachments

• car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 201

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Hi all I am new to this forum and have ordered a Formentor which I am advised has a provisional build date of week commencing 1/5/23, subject to confirmation.

Can anyone advise how far in advance build dates are confirmed, as I am 2 and a half weeks away and yet to have confirmation. Is this normal?

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Hi all I am new to this forum and have ordered a Formentor which I am advised has a provisional build date of week commencing 1/5/23, subject to confirmation.

Can anyone advise how far in advance build dates are confirmed, as I am 2 and a half weeks away and yet to have confirmation. Is this normal?
I got confirmation earlier in the week that the car is now built and should be with the dealer 17/4. Keeping my fingers cross given it was not supposed to be built yet!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2023
Ordered July 22 2022 - Estimated build date Week 22 2023 as last update 2 weeks ago. (Ordered through Sinclaire or Arval as company car)
ORDER: VZ2 1.4 Hybrid
Options: Safety pack and Panoramic roof
Colour: Black

Chances of this build date happening............... Slim to none?

Apr 27, 2023

Did you ever find out? (as in similar situation)

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
No, mine was already built before the date they gave me, but now told estimate due at the dealer 23rd and not 17th.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeavyG123
May 3, 2023
I've just placed an order for a 2.0l 245. The dealer has estimated we will receive it August/September.
Based on the tracker it looks like the estimates are fairly accurate.

Apr 12, 2023
Collected my brand new VZ3 on 1st June 23. Ordered on 24th Feb. They said about 13 weeks for delivery (at order) so that was about right - quite impressive really, considering other models and manufacturers taking much longer. (or maybe I just got lucky!)

I tracked the City of St Petersburg cargo ship to Barcelona (on Marine Traffic) when I was told my car arrived at the port then saw it set sail for Grimsby. Asked Seat if my car was on it and they said no, its still showing as Order status 30 in Barcelona Port, "possibly waiting for door handles as they are made in Ukraine so may be another 2 months wait!". Surprise surprise a few days later my car arrived in Grimsby and I collected it a week later from Seat Derby!

Got the Cupra Care 1 Service Plan for £99 - thats the only plan they offer for VZ3 because of the Brembo brakes which is a bit of a cop out!

Love the car, but infotainment system is shockingly awful and almost ruins the car if it wasn't such a joy to drive. Beats audio is terrible too, good sound but not very loud or bassy so not worth the money.

P.s. Came with Cupra car mats too! Seat Derby said "all our cars come with car mats!?".

WhiskyBomber

Apr 13, 2023
My V2 I ordered in April has just been given an unconfirmed build date of w/c 4/9/23. Looks like I've drawn the short straw in the build lottery compared to others.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.