Votes: 21 5.4%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZ5

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZN

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters

Michael1a1

Oct 22, 2015
Our cars where built the same week so may be on the same ship coming to the UK. Do you know which port your car will be delivered to? I know mine is going to Sheerness in Kent. I am trying to find out what the name of the ship will be so it can be tracked.
Not a clue yet, it will be ending up at Cupra York so not sure if they will take it up to Grimsby an then go from there or not, will update if i get anymore info though

Still not seen one on the road round me so most likely get some interesting looks when it does turn up!

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Not a clue yet, it will be ending up at Cupra York so not sure if they will take it up to Grimsby an then go from there or not, will update if i get anymore info though

Still not seen one on the road round me so most likely get some interesting looks when it does turn up!
I’ve not seen any Formento’s on the road yet either. I did get plenty of strange looks from people when I had my “conformation test drive“ after placing my order. When I find out which ship my car is assigned to I will let you know so you can ask your dealership if your car is on the same ship?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
There was an Audi A3 “sandwiched” between my VZ2 and another VZ2 this morning after I dropped my wife off at the Hospital. Im guessing he didn’t have a clue what was in front and behind him.

Couldn’t resist passing the other VZ2 when we got on a nice bit of Duel Carriageway too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
There was an Audi A3 “sandwiched” between my VZ2 and another VZ2 this morning after I dropped my wife off at the Hospital. Im guessing he didn’t have a clue what was in front and behind him.

Couldn’t resist passing the other VZ2 when we got on a nice bit of Duel Carriageway too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keep the tribe strong. I always go berserk waving and flashing my lights when I see a Cupra owner (tribal badge) whether it's the ateca or the 2 other Formentor's I've seen since having mine.

Irishcrx

Apr 22, 2021
Took delivery of a black V2 last week and very happy with it , haven't seen another one around Dublin , Ireland as of yet...lots of ' What car is that' going on lol

Reactions: Yaz2010

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I am on a 5 week countdown now for my VZ2 and am peeing myself with excitement. Out and about I have literally seen 1 Formentor on the road.....where the hell is everyone???

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
I have just found out that my VZ2 is being offloaded a ship called Comet Ace at Sheerness port so hopefully I will have it within a couple weeks 😁

nelly22

Oct 20, 2017
They must be following me around, seen a few out there and 3 today! 2 on the m6 in Birmingham and 1 on the Lincoln bypass.

Stonepope

Feb 12, 2021
Well just seen another Formentor for the first time on the road. Was walking back from the bakers getting breckie in Lincoln and a graphene grey V2 drove by, sounded okay considering its a 1.5 👌. Looking good too 😎. Had the same DG21 prefix as mine, so got it from NW of Blighty rather than Lincoln???

Reactions: Peyton

CupraCraig

Mar 5, 2021
I’ve seen mine plus 5 others (one a VZ Edition too) since I got mine.
Actually around 8 but I don’t include the ones I saw at the dealership or the courtesy car I got.

Reactions: Stonepope

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019

Hi Michael, your Formentor maybe on a ship called Comet Ace? My Formentor was on it and off loaded Friday morning, the ship has since started it’s way to Grimsby and due to arrive 25th of April at 2:50pm.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.