• CUPRA Formentor VZ Edition

Votes: 21 5.3%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZ5

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • CUPRA Formentor VZN

Votes: 7 1.8%

• Total voters
May 13, 2021
For me this is the VZ edition if i understand correctly. In france the name is not exactly the same. This is the VZ with option (panoramic roof , beat audio & brembo brake)

Reactions: Syphon and Yaz2010

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Hi All

Im Woody new member to the forum picking up my VZ2 on the 1st of June in Graphene Grey - Cant wait to have a drive of it at last
Welcome pal. Hope your excited. Not long to wait! What car are you coming from?

May 20, 2021
Welcome pal. Hope your excited. Not long to wait! What car are you coming from?
Hi ive a got a Company Car at the Mo Skoda Superb Estate Lauren & Klement but ive taken the allowance added a bit myself and gone for the Formentor - so from a driving experience it will be completely different as a colleague said ive gone from cardigan to ASBO

Reactions: Yaz2010 and IanH72

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Hi ive a got a Company Car at the Mo Skoda Superb Estate Lauren & Klement but ive taken the allowance added a bit myself and gone for the Formentor - so from a driving experience it will be completely different as a colleague said ive gone from cardigan to ASBO
Ha excellent. A sophisticated ASBO i would say. If you want to drive it sensibly and practically it's very easy/comfy to do, then if you want to turn up the heat you've got everything you could really need on British roads

Reactions: Yaz2010 and IanH72
May 20, 2021
I have a Graphene Grey VZ3 on order, can I ask when you placed the order?
Hi the Order was placed on the 8th March vehicle was build week 14 and its at the dealership Crewe Seat they have been great and kept me informed at every step since the order was placed just awaiting the reg plate so i can insurance it - the only reason i've not had it yet is that my company car need to be collected 1st -

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
Hi the Order was placed on the 8th March vehicle was build week 14 and its at the dealership Crewe Seat they have been great and kept me informed at every step since the order was placed just awaiting the reg plate so i can insurance it - the only reason i've not had it yet is that my company car need to be collected 1st -
You’ve done well to get it so soon. Your dealership sounds on the ball. I’ve not heard a thing.

tetrad

Mar 25, 2021
I am treating myself ! Hopeful some of the issues you all have been through will have been solved.

Reactions: Yaz2010

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I am now counting down to my pick up of a VZ2 on Tuesday. I am collecting it from Stockport so a long drive back south to hopefully learn that everything is working correctly!! Keeping it all crossed and very excited.

On another note, my parents picked up a new Z4 the other week and had a whole host of problems with rogue warning messages about various things which BMW can't see when plugged into diagnostics. All brands have issues.

Tormentor

May 3, 2021
I am now counting down to my pick up of a VZ2 on Tuesday. I am collecting it from Stockport so a long drive back south to hopefully learn that everything is working correctly!! Keeping it all crossed and very excited.

On another note, my parents picked up a new Z4 the other week and had a whole host of problems with rogue warning messages about various things which BMW can't see when plugged into diagnostics. All brands have issues.
I’m hoping to collect my Formentor from Stockport too. Who knows when though! Out of interest, how have they been to deal with?

Reactions: Yaz2010

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I’m hoping to collect my Formentor from Stockport too. Who knows when though! Out of interest, how have they been to deal with?
A bit of a mixed bag, the guy I was originally dealing with left which I wasn't aware of so there was a period of time when I had no response to my emails and nobody seemed to be picking up his work so the communication wasn't the best but they seem to be on it now.

fpdoc0697

May 22, 2021
Ordered a V2 DSG Graphene Grey with Petrol Blue Nappa to replace my ageing 2012 BMW 118i. Delivery July, looking forward to it!

Cupradev

May 10, 2021
A bit of a mixed bag, the guy I was originally dealing with left which I wasn't aware of so there was a period of time when I had no response to my emails and nobody seemed to be picking up his work so the communication wasn't the best but they seem to be on it now.
I had a test drive of a VZ3 at Stockport as it’s about 15 mins from me. When I asked about lease deals, they passed me to the Preston branch as their two guys “weren’t in” which seemed odd at the time, but makes sense now. “Weren’t in” obviously means “ left the building” 🤣🤣
Glad you’re all set now.
I ended up going through Leasing Options who are sourcing the car through DM Keith in Leeds, but they only seem to have Cupra in York ? Anyone else had their Formentor through DM Keith?

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
I had a test drive of a VZ3 at Stockport as it’s about 15 mins from me. When I asked about lease deals, they passed me to the Preston branch as their two guys “weren’t in” which seemed odd at the time, but makes sense now. “Weren’t in” obviously means “ left the building” 🤣🤣
Glad you’re all set now.
I ended up going through Leasing Options who are sourcing the car through DM Keith in Leeds, but they only seem to have Cupra in York ? Anyone else had their Formentor through DM Keith?
Preston is my local branch, didn't use them though

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.