Cupra Leon build

The_Neen

Jan 4, 2022
Hi guys, been reading some of the stories with dread. Thought I’d update you all on my progress.
Only order my Cupra leon in feb. House got burgled and the bastardo’s took the Golf R. Just had an email saying I have a confirmed build week, week 17, end April.
hoping I may get the car before June.
Out of curiosity what spec did you order?

woodengrain

Aug 19, 2021
Kent
Hi guys, been reading some of the stories with dread. Thought I’d update you all on my progress.
Only order my Cupra leon in feb. House got burgled and the bastardo’s took the Golf R. Just had an email saying I have a confirmed build week, week 17, end April.
hoping I may get the car before June.
Christ quick for you. Ordered beginning of August still got nothing 🤣

Dizz

Apr 12, 2019
Cupra probably think that the.people that have been waiting for ages are pissed off anyway, so keep the new customers happy 😂

Reactions: The_Neen
Nov 21, 2021
VZ2 245 in black.
Yes, is this a 245 TSI or Hybrid? Also can you say what company you leased it from? I have a VZ2 245 TSI in black on order from Nov last year from Nationwide Vehicle contracts and have heard nothing

razb

Apr 12, 2022
Yes, is this a 245 TSI or Hybrid? Also can you say what company you leased it from? I have a VZ2 245 TSI in black on order from Nov last year from Nationwide Vehicle contracts and have heard nothing
TSI from leasing options.
I really do feel for you all. I’ve been worried that I’d be stuck in the mrs’ arona from the next 6 months.
im trying not to get too excited just yet. I’ll wait until I get a delivery date.
I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all.
seems really random how they’re being released.

woodengrain

Aug 19, 2021
Kent
TSI from leasing options.
I really do feel for you all. I’ve been worried that I’d be stuck in the mrs’ arona from the next 6 months.
im trying not to get too excited just yet. I’ll wait until I get a delivery date.
I’ve got my fingers crossed for you all.
seems really random how they’re being released.
Same spec as mine through the same company apart from colour and still not heard a word

razb

Apr 12, 2022
Same spec as mine through the same company apart from colour and still not heard a word
Have you contacted them? They don’t seem to like updating people. Once these leasing companies have the order they seem to sit back like job is done.

woodengrain

Aug 19, 2021
Kent
Have you contacted them? They don’t seem to like updating people. Once these leasing companies have the order they seem to sit back like job is done.
Sent quite a stern email to them the other day, been dealing with a guy called luke (ordered through him also). He flat out lied in the email saying they’re not getting build dates at the moment, cars are just getting built and turning up - absolute bullocks as I can see people in this forum getting build dates. Honestly they were quite good before Christmas with bi weekly updates (not that there was an update to give!) but they’ve gone completely silent the last couple of months

Nov 21, 2021
I phoned them this afternoon, couldn't tell me anything, no build date etc and went on about chip shortage and Ukraine etc. I am now considering cancelling order (and getting a refund on admin fee) and looking for something else.

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
Hi everyone. Cupra Leon 310 st was ordered in August still no updates. The dealer even has a problem sending me a status code for my order. Has anyone received Cupra Leon with the same engine recently or at least received some est. date?
Reading this forum I found that a lot of Formentor are in progress, it seems that the manufacturer is not focused on producing Leons

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Hi everyone. Cupra Leon 310 st was ordered in August still no updates. The dealer even has a problem sending me a status code for my order. Has anyone received Cupra Leon with the same engine recently or at least received some est. date?
Reading this forum I found that a lot of Formentor are in progress, it seems that the manufacturer is not focused on producing Leons
I've had a Seat Leon FR ST on order since beginning of August, it's been built and is at UK port, having looked at Cupra Leon specs, is yours a VZ3? As VZ3 has the auto tailgate doesn't it, which I think from previous posts etc seems to be one of the parts that's causing the delays? I could be wrong though?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

rlapin

Dec 7, 2021
I've had a Seat Leon FR ST on order since beginning of August, it's been built and is at UK port, having looked at Cupra Leon specs, is yours a VZ3? As VZ3 has the auto tailgate doesn't it, which I think from previous posts etc seems to be one of the parts that's causing the delays? I could be wrong though?

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Congrats, hope you will receive it soon.
In Poland electric tailgate is an option for Cupra 310 Leon, which I didn't order. I have added only a mat blue color and blue leather seats.

Reactions: Leonfr140

wibble

Aug 21, 2021
Ordered a VZ3 Leon Estate Hybrid with XL Pack and Panoramic Roof on the 30/08/2021 - lead time when ordering was ETA Feb/March 2022 now they tell me it wont be ready until Q1 2023! Sigh!

The_Neen

Jan 4, 2022
Just had a call from Robbie at Fife Cupra/SEAT and my car (Cupra leon 300 VZ2 in Black) is built and should get delivered in a few weeks. Ordered on 7th Aug 21, waiting time now is a year if ordered today he said, happy days.
Finally some good news for one of us! I ordered a month after you and have an unconfirmed build week of 18... it may actually happen now 😂

Reactions: Leonfr140
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.