Cupra or Bocanegra Styling opinions

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
I have a Candy White Cupra on order and wanted a few opinions on adding a few extra features to improve the styling. For my purposes just Seats own spoiler and skirts, is there better out there. Feel free to comment on other styling mods as i'm sure u all will. Im thinking red calipers will be a must and the Bocanegra wheel colour :p

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Aye ;)

071120091679.jpg

craigboca

Sep 21, 2009
Glasgow
I've ordered a set of side skirts from seat for when my boc arrives,not taking the rear spoiler any more as I feel it looks too rounded and doesnt suit the car the way I'd like it too, instead I'm going to wait and see what becomes available as I do think the rear spoiler as standard is a little small.

Im having the rear diffuser painted gloss black and two small grilles above,the front grille under the main gloss black section and small sections to either side painted gloss as well as you will find it's a kind of plasticky grey colour, I'm also having the roof wrapped in a gloss black vinyl from the panoramic sunroof backwards to the spoiler,unsure on whether to go black on the alloys yet as the titanium colour looks nice-then were onto proper mods but il keep this stictly styling.

JE Design have a few bits and bobs available but thats all I can find so far http://www.je-design.de/de/20_Showroom/20_Seat/35_Ibiza_6_J_Cupra.php

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
I'm looking to debadge the front of my bocanegra, just to fully implement the black menacing front. I have thought of sideskirts too. That will wait for the new year tho. It shouldn't be long before more options are available as we are only just getting these beasts on the road.

ED

dan_wilson87