Cupra R alloys MULTI COLOURED

JoeR225

This is probably going to sound stupid and it is unlikley i will get anybody who has, but has anybody sprayed there alloys multicoloured, either a different colour for each wheel or different colours on each spoke or had patterns sprayed like camo?

Anything that looks a bit different but with multi colours?

I am thinking mabey one colour per wheel and making them bright or spraying them black as a base then putting different colours on each spoke but keep all four wheels the same?

I have sprayed my wheels black before with yellow on the middle outer faces and it went wrong so symply spryed thw whole things black which also didnt turn out very well due to the fact of rubbish paint.

so pictures and opinions will be apriciated as always :)

JoeR225

i think it will look prety sweet when i get it lowered, be a different like.
the only problem is my LCR is yellow so findig colours that wont look **** with the yellow may be quiet difficult, i might just do the spokes yellow or something like that, i am still thinking of things i can do with them.

JamJay

California Bound
Snow camo could look quite cool but you'd have to drop it so far down and widen the track substantially.

l_a535f8720acb543041f2379a6dd776ba.jpg

Last edited:

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
what about black wheels but yellow outlining on the edges of the rim maybe?

multicoloured doesnt appeal to me, it may look chavvie....

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
DSC_4166.jpg

i can see it with the right colour but not so sure on yellow - but hey feck it :) why not :)

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
not enough meat on mine to see it off mind but nato green is a matt colour iirc ? mmm matt !! mmmm

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
one day when all the zombies are roaming about hunting you for food you'll wish you had them on ya lambo :p

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.