Cupra tdi prices

robv160

Now then,

I was browsing the net the other day and whilst I was on there I thought I'd check for how much cupra tdi's are advertised at/going for (my car is a 56 plate with 52k on the clock by the way) and checked a couple of valuation sites afterwards.

I was pleasantly suprised to find that the valuation type sites said for a private sale on my car I should be asking around 8k and for a part ex it went from 7.5 to 7.8k

So ran through auto trader and piston heads to see what people where asking and apart from one car they were all asking in these kind of price ranges for a car of similar age and milage to mine.

Dose that sound right:confused: not that I'm busting a gut to get rid or anything but just like to try and have a good idea of how much my car is worth.

Zappa

Mar 19, 2010
Auto Trader prices are all usually hiked up a little in preperation for what they are really willing to take.

Most cases you could whack between 10 - 20 % off their asking figure no worries.

At some stage I would be looking to either trade or sell my Ibiza too, its just turned 50,000 in the mile count, wouldn't mind something with a little more kick.

I'm on a 1.2

Dom1988

Feb 2, 2010
Wakefield
I bought my Cupra Tdi about a month and half ago. Was up for sale for £5900 (54reg with 76000miles). Managed to get the guy down to £5200:) But that was for genuin reasons. ie clutch was slipping, one tyre was worn alot, and a little scuff mark on the rear bumper.

The cars totally standard apart from cd player with bluetooth speaker phone and a pipercross filter, and has the big brakes.

Now i new that when i remapped it, which is going to happen soon, that i'd also need to replace the clutch anyway due to it not being able to take the torque.

Scuff mark wasn't a problem as i have a panel beating friend who'd do it for a pint:)

I was thinking a sachs performance clutch and new dmf. Must admit wasn't quite expecting it to be so expensive. Fitting no problem a have the right connections:) Just need to get a clutch and dmf for pretty cheap.

I went for a grey one, (altought it says its silver) because i think the red and black ones are too common (no offence to anyone) and i was thinking about the selling aspect incase something went wrong in work. Didn't want to have to compete with other red cars for price.

Now i've blabbered on i think i'll actaully answer the question ha,

Yeah it sounds about right, diesels hold their price rather well.

I bought a lupo tdi for £3100 and kept it for just over two years and sold it for 200quid less than i bought it. lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.