Cupra Test drive

Curdy

Had a test drive in the Ibiza Cupra today, wow what a quick car. Shame it was a saturday, there was too much traffic, even on the dual carriageway. Such a nice sound using the paddles and going through the gears. Kept slowing down then booting it then having to brake because I'd already caught the car in front up!

Just got to find a way to finance the thing!

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Had a test drive in the Ibiza Cupra today, wow what a quick car. Shame it was a saturday, there was too much traffic, even on the dual carriageway. Such a nice sound using the paddles and going through the gears. Kept slowing down then booting it then having to brake because I'd already caught the car in front up!

Just got to find a way to finance the thing!

I want to try one too, just to see what there like. So basically what you need now, is a 4x4, a trailer, a mini excavator and your local cash point. :lol:

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Got me some side skirts yesterday, gotta get them painted up and this car will really look the business. Got stopped in a petrol station the other day by some blokes, thought they were trying to car jack me, nope they just wanted to know if I could beat their Civic. The Cupra and Boc's are quick, hence why I recommend the brake upgrade.

ED

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I think I am gonna hit my stealer down for a set of side skirts will all this crap I have had with my car hahahahahahaha

Curdy

Im very impressed with it! It took a while to get used to using the paddles to change gear but the gear changes and noise when you boot it is awesome.

I wanted to get the spoiler but apparently seat have stopped doing them now, I might see if they will chuck in the side skirts for free

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
Also have the skirts and spoiler will be in my car when I collect it tomorrow, gonna get them sprayed n fitted myself. How come they stopped making the spoilers??

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
I'm liking these new ibiza's one of the guys up near my way has a new red one? Personally speaking i don't fancy the shade of red but is a cracking little car. Wee had a wee ding dong on friday night. Is a nice machine, better than the new clio 200 in my opinion:)

Dannydp

Jan 26, 2007
I'm liking these new ibiza's one of the guys up near my way has a new red one? Personally speaking i don't fancy the shade of red but is a cracking little car. Wee had a wee ding dong on friday night. Is a nice machine, better than the new clio 200 in my opinion:)

And the result of the ding dong was :D

Curdy

Also have the skirts and spoiler will be in my car when I collect it tomorrow, gonna get them sprayed n fitted myself. How come they stopped making the spoilers??

Dealer couldnt give a reason, quite annoying as it looks ace with the spoiler

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
?? What the ding dong? No against my leon! The only reason i mentioned the clio was because they are similair cars and i feel the boca over all is a better car

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Yeh, but aside from that for a 1.4 it's a nippy car, i dunno how they get on against the likes of clio 200's etc. I remeber when i had my ibiza fr tdi remapped to 184bhp going against my mates 182 cup and it was a quick car! Every time i felt i was getting the advantage i would run out of revs lol! But after seeing a 200 and the boca, the boca defo seems better built and more classy

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.