CupraStoo's Mk4 Beefa Cupra 20vT *ITS GONE!!*

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
sounds good mate! ^^^^ dont think im sekling miune anymore as getting turbo fixed and seeing how i feel the mk2 golf gti is all good but im missing the luxuries of a new car (mk4 beezer)

ud be lucky to see 230bhp with all that as the ko3s isnt caperble of any more tbh!

ps have you been pulled for your front plate i went two year with n o trouble with mine then over the last two months been pulled three times so had to swap it back (i even had standard text) :(

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
RAF Odiham Drives: Much JDMness
ive only had a tug by a copper in the town centre one night dropping my lady off, and he politely asked me to change it

i havent, and ive had no probs since but i have the origional in the boot

as for 230bhp, what sort of power was gazjones running in his FR? more than 230 IIRC, and that was on a K03s!

dancupra

gazjones was running circa 242bhp iirc..... depends on mapping, settings, what other mods support it etc etc, then if you get water methonal (sp) stuff aswell....... all adds up i suppose....

dancupra

sounds good mate! ^^^^ dont think im sekling miune anymore as getting turbo fixed and seeing how i feel the mk2 golf gti is all good but im missing the luxuries of a new car (mk4 beezer)

ud be lucky to see 230bhp with all that as the ko3s isnt caperble of any more tbh!

ps have you been pulled for your front plate i went two year with n o trouble with mine then over the last two months been pulled three times so had to swap it back (i even had standard text) :(

Glad to hear your not selling up matey..... as regards to the engine mounts..... would it be worth trying the cupra tdi ones? thats what another cupra did and that was running 550 bhp ........... thread is in the mk4 section matey.

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i did quote "any more" power on my last post but pushing a ko3s to 230 is enough but it would go to 240 cant realy go on a dyno test as every roller is diffrent and all them dyno's really are pub talk anyway 240bhp is an amazing result on a ko3s!!!!!!! and you have to spend alot more to get the ko3s to do this when a remap cheap as chips gets you 210-220 why spen £££'s more for 10-20 bhp my 2p worth

anyways i gotta see this 550bhp ibiza :wave:

dan cupra is it a mk4 section i cant find it you got a link?

Last edited:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
looking at the videos on you tube it doesnt look fast tbh but videos normally dont do cars justice sound or speed looking wise unless someone holding the camera knows what they are doing!

im trying to source an engine shock absorber like he has as we speak (s2000) but cant find one! should have cupra back in next couple of days and as its off the road might strip it down and do some work :shrug:

dancupra

looking at the videos on you tube it doesnt look fast tbh but videos normally dont do cars justice sound or speed looking wise unless someone holding the camera knows what they are doing!

im trying to source an engine shock absorber like he has as we speak (s2000) but cant find one! should have cupra back in next couple of days and as its off the road might strip it down and do some work :shrug:

good lad ;) now write on your own thread instead of jacking stoo's one :p

CupraStoo

Intentionally Left Blank
Dec 28, 2007
RAF Odiham Drives: Much JDMness
spoon ones are blue, js racing are gold, and im not sure of other colours

feels, seeker, alex racing etc etc

the ebay specials are usually pretty good too believe it or not

i know the owner of VTECDirect

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise