Custom Coded lcr!!

dom b

Had a CC Phase 1 remap done on my lcr yesterday+forge 007 dump vale and green cotton air filter,What a difference!! loads more torque to push you back in your seat when the turbo spools up and continues to pull right up to the red!
Would recommend it to anyone thinking of spending around £450 on modding there standard lcr.
luckily for me its been dry all weekend so lots of fun has been had,if it were wet i think the car would have been even more useless with the new map!Roll on summer!
Big thanks to JBS at chesterfield for doing the work:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 19, 2006
fife, scotland
not much chance of a dry day up here i'm afraid. then when it is dry my mrs is in the car and i cant give it some then either. "remappings the future, i've tasted it" enjoy the extra horses mate.

lard44

Watching C beams...
Apr 30, 2007
Braintree, Essex
Got a lot of time for Custom Code - it was a cracking map on my old PD 130. Thought it was smooth but powerful right the way through the rev range.

Cuprawannabee

dom b,

What made you choose cc? I'm gonna go for a remap on my lcr, but I don't know which one. I know there are Revo, Jabba, CC, AmD, etc, and after doing a search and read on this forum it's just left my head spinning!! :blink:The only conclusion I've come up with is that they are all pretty much the same........dunno if this is true though......

Anyway, I'm interested in why you chose CC and did you consider the others?

dom b

I chose CC for four reasons really,
1. All the good things people have said about them(CC/JBS)on this forum.
2. my mate had the same map last year an i was well impressed!
3. JBS is only half an hours drive from me.
4. they have a christmas offer on(30% off) that ends at the end of this month.

I think most generic remaps are roughly the same,these lads really know what they are doing though.hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharpeyone

Yeah, had mine done last month and I am still smiling now! Only downside is new front tyres needed ASAP!

Cuprawannabee

Hmmmmm, I wonder if I could pay before the 31st and get the work done this Saturday............:rolleyes:

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Custom code is very good i got my LC showing 244BHP and 264lbs torque at power engineering but i have all the serious mods (i know this will vary at other garages but hey who cares the power is intense).

Stage 2 next but need a front intercooler 1st me think.

ENJOY MATEY [B)]

Deleted member 12466

Man i was so convinced on having revo but after reading this....mmmm custom code maybe??

Custom-Code HQ

Man i was so convinced on having revo but after reading this....mmmm custom code maybe??

Hi

With our 30% discount offer AND free mobile service , not to mention the super smooth and powerful code , its hard to beat. :clap:

We normally have one of our mobile units in Norfolk area every week :)

Please feel free to call us on 01246 455004

CUSTOM-CODE TEAM

Matt Cupra R

Jan 13, 2006
Berkshire
I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. I only have one complaint and that is it's so smooth, that after a very short period of time, you get used to it. Undoubtedly the car is much more rapid now and I like the fact that it is smooth, but I think it is a good way to make me spend more money in more mods to get more out of it lol.

This is such a good map that it feels factory if you know what I mean.

Most impressive is the pull in 6th at 80 mph.

sharpeyone

I know what you meen! I spend half my time on the motorway sitting at 80 and then accelerating to 90 then slowing down to 80 and repeating. Its so addictive!

Nov 29, 2007
Mansfield, Notts
Hi

With our 30% discount offer AND free mobile service , not to mention the super smooth and powerful code , its hard to beat. :clap:

We normally have one of our mobile units in Norfolk area every week :)

Please feel free to call us on 01246 455004

CUSTOM-CODE TEAM

Will you be doing any offers later in the year?

I'm gonna have to wait until the summer to get either a remap or new exhaust system. It was going to be sooner but the wife's Kia Sedona 2.9 TDI has just blown up the diff and gearbox, so the money I had saved up (and some) will have to pay for the rebuild :cry:

Deleted member 12466

So with the 30% discount how much is that then for a phase 1? Will it be ok to do a remap on a standard diverter valve?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.