Custom Dashboard

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Hello, I am looking to buy a SC sport 1.6tdi CR soon but would just like to see some pictures of the custom dashboard included. I have read a review that said it was beige, is this correct?

Thanks

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
The Sports pack dashboard...

2009-seat-ibiza-sportcoupe-6-588x441.jpg

Although i'm pretty sure it's an optional extra, not included

Last edited:

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Thanks for the pic night flight, I think I will leave that option off.

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
seat-ibiza-sportcoupe2-063008.jpg

can't people use google these days? They've got a really handy feature called google images, it lets you google.... for pictures :p

Last edited:

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
can't people use google these days? They've got a really handy feature called google images, it lets you google.... for pictures ......:wtf::-o

:whistle:

Regards Barrie :D

Clever boy, someone throw him a biscuit.

I had looked around but I wasn't sure what dash was the custom dash for the new Ibiza so just wanted some clarification.

1spy

Anyone know if you can order the storage pack etc without the custom dash? Looks terrible.

jamjar

Jul 6, 2009
Anyone know if you can order the storage pack etc without the custom dash? Looks terrible.

No can do.
Storage only comes in the pack with the alternate dash at £206.

The car I test drove had the alternate dash & I didn't like it so didn't go for the pack.
My current car a Mk.4 has the storage box as standard & will miss that in my awaited Mk.5.

1spy

No can do.
Storage only comes in the pack with the alternate dash at £206.

The car I test drove had the alternate dash & I didn't like it so didn't go for the pack.
My current car a Mk.4 has the storage box as standard & will miss that in my awaited Mk.5.

Damn, cheers for the info mate. Think i'll give it a miss too!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.