custom M3 style rear lights going on tomoz

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
custom M3 style rear lights pics on car!

updated with pics on car, comments welcome! :D

Last edited:

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
sweet, guess you've brought the hella lights, masked off the top half and sprayed the bottom half with red tinting spray right? ;)

C3 LJG

Serial Speeder
Dec 23, 2003
Chandlers Ford
www.cardomain.com
I thought about doing that, but have decided to keep mine all clear as it looks good against the silver. They should look nice on the onvi tho.

How did you remove the lenses in the fog light section?

I have removed the others just wasn't to sure on how i was going to get that oneout.

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
i took all the lenses out (apart from the stop/tail light as thats red anyway) with a soldering iron, heated the lens up and cut it into 4 pieces, broke it away from the unit and got a pair of long nose pliers to pull the lens out of the unit. easy really, just have to be extra carfull not to touch the clear plastic of the lights with the soldering iron when inside or youll mark them! yeah ill uplaod pic when done.

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
pics on car now up at the top, let me know what everyone thinks!

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
looks great

i'd loose the badges though myself - especially with the painted bumper strip

r1cky

Banana Rama cupra car
Oct 12, 2004
havnt got any pics of wheels but there just 17" wolfrace octanes that i painted black with silver edge, and replaced the wolfrace badge with a 'S' seat centre cap. nothing fancy. im looking at some Brock B1's for the ultimate euro deep dish style but im not sure if they will fit just yet! thanks for the comments on the lights tho! [B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.