Custom remap (stage 1) plus "???"

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Those are good times! Good to hear you're satisfied with the ABT box. But you still want it to be faster, haha. ;)
By the time my tune was ready sadly there was no opportunity to do a Dragy test because it was rush hour. My tuner told me to expect acceleration times 0-100 km/h in 3.x seconds and 100-200 km/h below 10 seconds. I don't have a Dragy myself. I wonder if there is a free Android app that gives reliable test results?

No there is no smartphone app with the 10hz accuracy of a dragy GPS device, smartphone GPS has a resolution of 1hz.

Your tuner is correct, id reckon you will see 0-100 in region of ~3.6-3.7 and 100-200 ~9.5-9.8 based on others with these cars when 'properly' tuned.

Its going to be quick. TVS cars are usually very quick ;)

CupraRST

Feb 25, 2020
NL
No there is no smartphone app with the 10hz accuracy of a dragy GPS device, smartphone GPS has a resolution of 1hz.

Your tuner is correct, id reckon you will see 0-100 in region of ~3.6-3.7 and 100-200 ~9.5-9.8 based on others with these cars when 'properly' tuned.

Its going to be quick. TVS cars are usually very quick ;)

That's a big difference in the frequencies of a Dragy and GSM's, makes the use of a free app in GSM's hopelessly inaccurate. Would it make a diifference using a OBD2 reader connected with your phone with bluetooth, or would you still use the GPS in your phone?

The expected 0-100 and 100-200 km/h times you mention look impressive, I hope to realize that with this tune!
You've seen similarly tuned TVS cars before yourself?

Last edited:

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Not TVS ECU specifically, but those are the kinds times I’ve seen with proper stage 1 ECU tunes ( Revo and custom ) combined with TVS TCU tune.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise