Dave's Candy White Bocanegra **Revo S1 25/4/13**

• Thread starter Deleted member 49882
  • Start date

Deleted member 49882

Good to hear your going for the remap Dave, will be very sharp after that I'm sure! [B)]

Got my Golf mapped up at P360 the other night, brilliant job! Would be rude not to go for it with the good deal on this month lol.

Glad to hear you are pleased with it Jonny. I wasn't sure about getting a map, purely because of warranty issues. It took me a good while to reach a decision and fingers crossed I will have no issues. I took Steven's mapped Boc out a run and was very impressed with it, so that helped to make my mind up. What sort of bop is your S1 putting out now? Am sure it was a good increase.

Aug 31, 2010
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Yea I understand your concern with the warranty etc. Always good to get taster before getting your own car done though lol! Was out for a passenger run in Steven's TTRS...unbelievable car, so quick!

Should be somewhere around 200bhp/230lbft, so quite a big increase from 150bhp! Have a turbo-back Milltek with decat ordered (should be here this week), and SFS silicone TIP & boost hoses here to fit. Should release a bit more power once they're fitted. :D

Deleted member 49882

Well, with the work that P360 boys have done so far on my car, I have good confidence in them.

That is a good increase in BHP on your own motor. Sounds like you have some nice plans there on the go. Will be good to get a look round it at some shows this season.

Yes, Steven's TTRS seema to be an absolute animal with the amount of work he has done to it. still have to get a race out in ot myself.

Aug 31, 2010
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Doubt I'll have it entered at any shows this year tbh. Needs a few panels resprayed unfortunately, so I'm considering holding out for a full respray. But yea, be good to get a chat at some shows/meets!

Deleted member 49882

Car looks brilliant! Loving the work that has gone into this.
Thanks very much. Nearly have it exactly the way I want it. Remap and then, in the short term, rear diffuser treated to some gloss black. After that, one or two idea left, but think I will reign the spending in.

@taxi350 Luck enough I have managed to get myself a Boc that uses next to no oil. Think I have probably put about 2-3 litres in in 13000 miles .... Plus a service in with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 49882

Revo S1 map installed and all I can say is 'wow'. Such a difference from 1st through to 2nd and into 3rd gear. Properly rapid! I atually can't believe a bit of software can make such a difference. So addictive the acceleration lol

Deleted member 49882

Ha ha, certainly is. Was just out having some fun and didnt see above 23mpg! Ridiculously rapid from the off-set 0-60 run. Car was already reasonably quick, but this just moves it on. So, looking to get a down pipe and sports cat next and then move on to S2 I think.

Edit: will try to get quick video made at some stage and uploaded

Rawibizafr

Mar 27, 2013
North West
How much was your engine cover to be carbon dipped if you don't mind me asking? I would like to get mine done and want to know what kind of prices I could be looking at

Deleted member 49882

How much was your engine cover to be carbon dipped if you don't mind me asking? I would like to get mine done and want to know what kind of prices I could be looking at

It cost me £100, but you should be able to get it a lot cheaper than that now; probably more in and around £60-70.

Deleted member 49882

dave is there any chance i can order a seat ibiza fr grill for a 60 plate from you please?
John, you have the wrong Dave. You need to go the section 'Sere Motors - NI' and ask the 'Dave' from there for the part you are looking.

cupra_conal

Oct 6, 2014
Dave i need your help i want to fit my induction kit like this but i want to know what sizes silicone tubes i need and where from?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.