David Penman Seat - Darlington

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
On Friday I took my car for its 25,000 (annual) service. I had read some good reports of David Penman on here - and they weren’t wrong. It was my first experience of a Seat dealer and made a really refreshing change after my experiences with other makes’ franchises. :blink:

They were friendly, helpful and took great care with my car. They offered to change my brake fluid without being prompted but didn’t hustle for unnecessary other work.

When I drove up to their site again in the afternoon, there was a really eye-catching car in pride of place on the forecourt – mine. [B)] :thumbup:

I’d really recommend them. A big thank you to Frank, Carly and Lee in parts. :D

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
5 months later - 10k miles more on the clock :(

I opted for another full 12 month service on the car. Same superb service as above........... £136.97 inc VAT. :thumbup:

Sitting in the showroom waiting for the car - loads of Seats running around - but I recognised that 'new' induction roar when I heard it started in the workshops [B)] :thumbup:

BIG IAN

Madmile said:
Best parts dept i have ever dealt with Lee and the mechs are v-good.

they must of chahge the staff cos i order a part and they was ment to fone me wen it came in and they never so i never bothered going back it pick it up

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.