De-wiper grommit?

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
Or go to halfords, I think they have a selection off the shelf.

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
i used a 24mm one, 25mm sticks out abit too much. never seen a 23mm one? halfords do a pack, 24mm,22mm and 19mm for 1.50, bit of a rip off for what you get but its only a quid 50 i suppose!

bizzaboy

i used a 24mm one, 25mm sticks out abit too much.

Doesn't stick out at the back as the grommit is flat, so looks virtually flush with the window.

Had a funny incident recently. Took my Ibiza to be washed by one of these polish car cleaning outfits. ;) When it came to hoovering the Boot, they obviously didnt understand where the latch was to open it, and pressed the Rubber Grommit thinking it was a button - it obviously dropped through and into the tailgate trim never to be found again (leaving a hole in the glass)! :D

I then promptly went out and had to explain how on the SEAT's the "S" badge in the tailgate actually doubles as the boot latch! :rolleyes:

Keef83

Nov 25, 2008
Maidstone
Had a funny incident recently. Took my Ibiza to be washed by one of these polish car cleaning outfits. ;) When it came to hoovering the Boot, they obviously didnt understand where the latch was to open it, and pressed the Rubber Grommit thinking it was a button - it obviously dropped through and into the tailgate trim never to be found again (leaving a hole in the glass)! :D

I then promptly went out and had to explain how on the SEAT's the "S" badge in the tailgate actually doubles as the boot latch! :rolleyes:

That is funny...sorry :lol:

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Doesn't stick out at the back as the grommit is flat, so looks virtually flush with the window.

yeh but it bubbles because imo the 25mm one is slightly too big thus sticking out. thats why i got a 24mm one then it sits more flush.