Delay on all boc and cupra orders

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
I know mate, on our update it had 'In Transit to Dealer' Not 'Waiting For Shipment' they take the actual piss... i am unbelievably annoyed about this. Dad is forcing them into giving me a courtesy car, as i need to sell my car to my mate... But seriously... how people who's car is built week 12, when mine is week 11, and they get their car before mine. doesn't really work out for me.

M3rta

Mar 20, 2010
hey guy's got a call today from my dealer and got news gonna pick up my fr the 8th of may. really happy chap here.

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
sweeet congrats lad! i may be picking mine up on 30th! :D depends what happens next week. my car has been set to priority! After the bad luck today i needed some good news like this...

M3rta

Mar 20, 2010
a thats nice cupradean i did read how long yours did take for shipping. you will be a happy man when you get the keys :)

M3rta

Mar 20, 2010
haha yeah i want a picture;) then you probebly also can send it to you denthist for a check up so big your smile will be LOL

MARKG_BOC

Feb 2, 2010
nottinghamshire
I'll get some pics mate today when polish it.
Mk 2 ain't m1 motors small and ded busy to get round.
I wanted to go for yesterday but just taking it easy running engine in, Vish and colin are ded nice people

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Defo mate. There is not much in the sense of room there hahahahahahaha. Yeah Vish and Colin are ok although I had a few isues with Colin but Vish was top dog as far as I am concerned. Pity he is actually leaving as sales manager now......................

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
haha, i get to find out on monday if i can pick the car up on friday. not bad considering they are going to try get it PDI'd and fit the spoiler on it in the matter of 3/4 days? Greenfield get some pics up bud :D

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
Yeh man! i need a bit of luck surely. seeing as on friday, the rear axle of my car went! so having to fork out money on that! but my mate who buying car putting £100 towards it. says it would be unfair otherwise. But just got to hope the car arrives monday!

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
well with all the bad luck i recently have had, surely got to have a bit of good luck sometime! Haha all will be fine... yeh £400 later.. just before i get a new car!