Dension Ice link options

ianrawlins

Munch
Mar 21, 2005
Kent
Hi All,

I have a 5g ipod connected to Leon Aura head unit.

According to intructions you need to press 6 on the headunit to show icelink options then use the ipod to scroll through the options menu.

When I press 6 I get the options menu, but the scroll wheel doesn't do anything. I have checked that the hold is turned off, and I then ran out of ideas. I've also tried this with a previous generation (3 i think) ipod with the same results.

anyone else tried this?

Ian.

si360

Aug 7, 2006
Did you resolve this problem in the end? Im having exacly the same prob trying to connect my ipod to dension ice link in a ibiza cupra mk3. Any thoughts appreciated.

Del367

Re: ICE link options

Hi,

I might have the answer for you!

The instructions are a bit unclear as you don't actually use the Ipod to access these options. You enter playlist 6 and then press and hold down the FF/RW button on the radio this should mean you can enter the options.

At least this is what has worked on the Blaupunkt radio on my newly purchased Seat Ibiza 1.4 DAB model. The ICE Link Plus is working quite well, but the shuffle and repeat options which should be accessible from the Blaupunkt radio don't work :confused: so I have to set them on the Ipod before connecting.

Derry

Del367

I should just add, that to access the setup options, you hold down the FF/RW button but the options should then appear on the Ipod and not the screen of the car radio!

You continue to use the radio FF/RW buttons and/or the next/previous track key to control the different setup menus. It is very fiddly to do at first! Certainly not a task to do when you're driving:D

Derry

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members