did you know???? FR BOCA kit

Do you know of this option?

• Total voters

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
i found out the other day, whilst browsing the SEAT international website, that you can purchase the mk5 FR and have the Bocanegra bodykit put on it!! So basically it's a special edition kit just like the BTCC kit for the mk2 Leon's

Dunno if the UK is stuck with the Boca only available on the Cupra's...but on the intrnl website it says as long as you have the 3dr FR then you can order the Boca kit for it

got a poll going just to see how many of us UKers know of this news...

Last edited:

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I'm kinda glad. Just makes it a little more exclusive.

I voted yes it knew and you can't get it in the UK.

Last edited:

bertrum

In europe, there is an FR Boc as well as a Cupra Boc. Isn't/wont be available in the UK, but nothing stopping somebody buying the bodykit/wheels/interior etc.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
I'm kinda glad. Just makes it a little more exclusive.

I voted yes it knew and you can't get it in the UK.

sorry mate, my web browser crashed so didn't see the updated poll

In europe, there is an FR Boc as well as a Cupra Boc. Isn't/wont be available in the UK, but nothing stopping somebody buying the bodykit/wheels/interior etc.

very true...a pitty though, although it does make sense to keep the BOCA image to be that of the top of the class

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
that one is LHD my man...we know it's available for the Continent, bt as mentioned above we don't believe it to be an option for UK market making the BOCA more exclusive, and rightly so as those pics show it to look feeble

but according to the poll Dave seems to believe it is...:confused:

Last edited:

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
tbh i do like the standard optional aero kit...looked neat at my local dealer in that lime green SEAT now do

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.