dielectric grease + green pannel filter

dash

Feb 11, 2006
surrey
Just figured this equation out
dielectric grease in maf connectors + green pannel filter + car reset = improved smooth acceleration :lol:
rev is better as well:D

T. Spark

Also, why not use a PD160 air intake to get a little more air to the airbox to help out that green filter!

So, PD160 Air Intake + Green Panel Filter + Dielectric grease = even better smooth acceleration!

T. Spark

Unless your a yank!! ;)

Indeed! Im not a saint whent it comes to spell checking (and I also sometimes use txt talk for little things) but I try to keep my english, english!

Dash - Also you might look at smoothing your airbox a few people have done this, every little helps!

Even if it doesnt increase airflow, it will mean your lose 0.0001 of the weight of the car :D

dash

Feb 11, 2006
surrey
even used it on my girlfriend polo TDi without telling her anything...and she noticed a difference a good one tho :lol:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
off topic slightly but is there a spellchecker built in to the advanced post page, i've never seen it

Oct 17, 2006
Mid Wales
Have you recently updated your browser?

I know that Firefox has a spell checker - I use it all the time helps sort SOME of my typos!

Shoey23

This probably a dumb ass question, but whats the purpose of the di-electric grease?:shrug:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.