Do Audi and VW alloys fit onto leons?

Warrenb

Nov 7, 2005
Leicester
Hi, this might be a silly question as seat is part of the vag group but do the alloys for VWs and Audis fit a seat leon, the one in question is a 2002 1.6 16v. Im pretty clueless when it comes to cars but fancy some new alloys but having a look at the selection available. Thanks.

gorillaleon

Hello mate i belive that the alloys should be the same throught the group i no off the top of my head that my camper takes 112pcd which is the same as all the vag stuff but i havent mesured my leon yet so i could be talking a load of bull lol
hope that helps

symonc1

5x100 57.1 hub you all good....

Last edited by a moderator:

symonc1

why would they not fit mate...... 5x100 35-42 57.1
if the offset is greater use spacers:blink::blink:

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
In my experience they can mostly be interchanged but you have to be careful which model you intend to take them from.

Example:

Seat leon mk1 can use genuine - VW Golf mk4 alloys (98 to 2004), mk1 Skoda Octavia Alloys (98 to 2005), Audi A3 alloys (from 98 to 2003 only), Seat ibiza Alloys (2002 to present) etc etc

Seat leon mk2 can use genuine -VW Golf mk5 alloys (2005 to 2009), mk2 Skoda Octavia Alloys (2005 to present), Audi A3 Alloys (from 2004 to present), Seat Altea (all), Seat toledo (2005 to present).

Its all About the chassis change over year when the changed from the old type chassis to the new type, which all the 4 brands have at some stage and the main difference is that the bolt holes are spread further apart.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.