Dodgy dealer fits wrong door card

R@B

I Like Turbos!!!
Mar 11, 2009
Sunny Glasgow
Hi everyone,
I got my 54 plate leon cupra in august 08, had loads of problems with the stealers (pheonix motown,paisley,bunch of cowboys). The first time i went to veiw it they had just got it in and there were a few things that had to be done. One was that they were going to replace the passenger rear door card as it was cracked or something. That was one of the things they did with no fuss. 8 months later(a couple of days ago) i was putting my scn stickers on the rear door windows and i noticed it was different from the other 3. Don't know who is the bigger diddy,them for fitting the wrong one or me for taking 8 months to notice it.:redface: I was just wondering do you think its too late to get them to do something about it and if so does anyone know how much a door card costs. The difference is at the top of the door card the plastic is a leather effect and the one they fitted is kind of sticky out dimples(i know this sounds stupid but best way i could describe it).

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
You'd be better selling it to someone on here who might need one and getting a replacement from a breakers. If they are that bad a dealers I doubt they'll do anything this late. Always worth a try though.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.