DPF regen taking too long, injector fault ?

Apr 30, 2021
Hi everyone, my ibiza 1.6 tdi 105hp cayc in the last dpf regen took a long time to finish, like 40 minutes.

Usually although I can't be sure because sometimes I don't notice straight away when it starts, but I would guess 20-30 min but there is sometimes where it takes longer like last time.

I used the app VAG DPF to log it and as you can see it doesn't keep the temperature high, it's very unstable.

Do you think it could be due to a bad injector ? I've been watching the deviation amount on each injector and the 2nd one is giving some high values.

The car is remapped with egr off but still with dpf, I already bought the car like this. And I recently found out that they can turn off dtc's when they remap so I've been thinking if that could be the reason to why there's no error codes. How can I know if they did it ? I was thinking of unplugging some sensors on the dpf and see if that triggers an error on vcds. :unsure:

First log of the injection deviation was during the dpf regen and the second after it finished.