DPM remap leon cupra tdi

mark21

Just had a remap from DPM on my leon cupra tdi 150. 1st impressions are good. power increased to 188bhp and torque to 278 lbs/ft. opted for them as they claim a smooth clutch friendly power delivery unlike the more heavy duty maps offered by other companies. (note this isnt a criticism to other companies) So far the maps working very nice. makes the car feel like how it shouldve been from the factory and feels more urgent and pulls stronger. isnt mind blowing but its a realistic gain without compromises. Damien is also very clued up on his stuff too. Definatly a recommendation if you want that little bit more power but without the worries of needing the uprated clutch.

will keep you guys updated in the next couple wks when it "beds in"

mark21

DPM are based in the north east england (newcastle) i think hes mobile but i went to his place for it. only took an hour to do and he done it the same day i phoned. charged me £315 for my car. his link is on this forum under the "trading" section.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Clutch friendly because he's backed off the torque somewhat. Seems like a good compromise option tho. Clutches aint cheap..........I know! Good price for a remap too.

deano82

Just had a remap from DPM on my leon cupra tdi 150. 1st impressions are good. power increased to 188bhp and torque to 278 lbs/ft. opted for them as they claim a smooth clutch friendly power delivery unlike the more heavy duty maps offered by other companies. (note this isnt a criticism to other companies) So far the maps working very nice. makes the car feel like how it shouldve been from the factory and feels more urgent and pulls stronger. isnt mind blowing but its a realistic gain without compromises. Damien is also very clued up on his stuff too. Definatly a recommendation if you want that little bit more power but without the worries of needing the uprated clutch.

will keep you guys updated in the next couple wks when it "beds in"

alrite mate still happy with the remap ? Am seriously thinking of 1 myself but dont want to have to upgrade the clutch either !!

mark21

yeh the remaps gud, not an improvment in mpg tho. even with light driving im still averging 47mpg and brisk driving 36mpg. but power increase is good. the clucth is starting to go tho. a mechanic suggested that a new seat clutch should handle the remap as mine had done 46k. hes going to speak to seat about it. if so it should cost £350 fitted. aint bad. looking into them 312mm brakes now.